Co-organized by the World Meteorological Organization (WMO) and other key stakeholders, the main focus of the conference will be to increase collaboration, in order to improve the availability and use of hydrological services on a global scale.
It will be held 7-9 May in Geneva, Switzerland.
Participants are expected to pre-register for the conference before 4th May 2018.
For further details one can view the conferences homepage.
The 32nd Annual WateReuse Symposium will be held on September 10-13 2017 in Phoenix, AZ. The Annual WateReuse Symposium is the nation’s preeminent conference on water reuse and the only conference that is dedicated solely to advancing the policy, technology, innovation and public acceptance of water reuse.
This year’s Symposium will feature:
- More than 100 presentations, panel discussions, and workshops.
- A technical tour with a stops at the Town of Gilbert Riparian Preserve at Water Ranch and the Scottsdale Water’s Reclamation and Advanced Water Treatment Plant.
- The AZ Pure Water Brew Challenge —sample beers made with purified recycled water.
- Dinner with dancing at The Duce and an optional baseball game (Arizona Diamondbacks versus the Colorado Rockies).
- Annual awards luncheon.
To learn more about this conference and register you can click on the following link.
The International Conference on Estuaries and Coasts is expecting the submission of research papers. All authors of selected papers will be invited to the event.
The International Research and Training Center on Erosion and Sedimentation (IRTCES), one of regional allies of GWP China, advocates its upcoming event “the 6th International Conference on Estuaries and Coasts”, on August 20-23, 2018 in Cean, France, together with the University of Caen Normandie and the Group of Scientific Interests.
Under such theme “Estuaries and Coasts in times of Global Change”, it includes several topics as below:
- Saline intrusion and sea level rise: measurements, modelling and forecasting their impacts to economic development and human lives ;
- Waves and Tsunami: Measurements, modelling, forecasting and warning system ;
- Estuarine and coastal flows and their evolution by climate change ;
- Sediment transport and morphological change in estuaries and coastal zones ;
- Megacities development and coastal floods under the threat of sea level rise and climate change : Observation, modelling, forecasting and early warning systems ;
- Environment and ecosystem change in estuaries and coastal zones in time of global change ;
- Integrated Coastal Zone Management for sustainable developments in global change context ;
- Environment and Marine Renewable Energies.
HIGHLIGHTS for whom have interestes in the theme and its topics—
- Oct 1, 2017 : submission of abstracts
- Dec 1, 2017 : notification of abstract acceptance
- Jan 31, 2018 : submission of full papers
- Mar 31, 2018 : notification of paper acceptance
- Apr 30, 2018 : submission of camera-ready Manuscripts
Papers should provide detailed information on the objectives of the study, the methodology, the main results and major conclusions. They should mention the name, affiliation of authors, and Email of the corresponding author.
All of the presented papers will be included in the conference proceedings. Selected papers will be considered for publication in peer-reviewed journals.
One can check this link
for more details.