Join Forester University for this live, educational webinar as SARA representatives discuss the organization’s proprietary water-quality modeling tools, which were designed to assist users in identifying potentially impaired water bodies, determining the required load reduction to address the potential impairments, and optimizing the selection and planning of BMPs and LIDs for water-quality management during both dry and wet periods.
This course will demonstrate how watershed planners, permittees, and regulatory agencies can apply statistical analysis to the results from the tools and models to develop attainable contact recreation criteria and associated BMP deployment percentages for quantitative water-quality master planning and implementation.
By participating in this webinar, attendees will:
- Review the Clean Water Act and primary contact recreation criteria
- Examine the development and calibration of water-quality models
- Discover the application of SARA water-quality modeling tools, including LRT and BMP tools
- Learn about urban runoff management and identify BMP/LID implementation strategy
- Understand attainable primary contact recreation criteria
Persons wishing know more about this webinar and to register can click on the following link Register for Free Webinar