The International Conference on Estuaries and Coasts is expecting the submission of research papers. All authors of selected papers will be invited to the event.
Under such theme “Estuaries and Coasts in times of Global Change”, it includes several topics as below:
- Saline intrusion and sea level rise: measurements, modelling and forecasting their impacts to economic development and human lives ;
- Waves and Tsunami: Measurements, modelling, forecasting and warning system ;
- Estuarine and coastal flows and their evolution by climate change ;
- Sediment transport and morphological change in estuaries and coastal zones ;
- Megacities development and coastal floods under the threat of sea level rise and climate change : Observation, modelling, forecasting and early warning systems ;
- Environment and ecosystem change in estuaries and coastal zones in time of global change ;
- Integrated Coastal Zone Management for sustainable developments in global change context ;
- Environment and Marine Renewable Energies.
HIGHLIGHTS for whom have interestes in the theme and its topics—
- Oct 1, 2017 : submission of abstracts
- Dec 1, 2017 : notification of abstract acceptance
- Jan 31, 2018 : submission of full papers
- Mar 31, 2018 : notification of paper acceptance
- Apr 30, 2018 : submission of camera-ready Manuscripts
Abstracts (between 200 and 1000 words) should be submitted via the following application : https://icec-2018.sciencesconf.org
All of the presented papers will be included in the conference proceedings. Selected papers will be considered for publication in peer-reviewed journals.