At the second day of the Integrated Water Resources Research Symposium, I was able to visit the booths set up by ODPM and Global Water Partnership Caribbean (GWP-C).
After a very interesting video on rainwater harvesting by GWP-C, I was very interested in visiting the booth to view what they had to offer. Imagine my glee when I saw they were distributing a unique flashdrive, similar to the one given at the symposium by the organizers, with loads of information.
Thus, since that information is now available to me, members of staff would now be able to access the information to satisfy their information requests.
To gather an idea of the documents now available persons may peruse the list provided below:
- Climate Change and the Caribbean: A Regional Framework for Achieving Development
Resilient to Climate Change (2009-2015) – Caribbean Community Climate Change Centre (CCCCC) – July 2009
- Delivering Transformational Change 2011-21 – Implementing the CARICOM ‘Regional Framework for Achieving Development Resilient to Climate Change’ – March 2012 – Caribbean Community Climate Change Centre (CCCCC)
- Regional Framework Executive Summary – ‘Regional Framework for Achieving Development Resilient to Climate Change’ – March 2012 – Caribbean Community Climate Change Centre (CCCCC)
- Sustainability of Integrated Water Resources Management Initiatives in the Caribbean – 2015 -GWP-C
- Technical Focus Paper -Integrated water resources management in the Caribbean:The challenges facing Small Island Developing States – 2014 – GWP-C (available in print as well)
- Commercial Scale RWH Case Studies from the Barbados Experience – by Andrew P. Hutchinson – October, 2014
- Water safety and Rainwater Harvesting – Dr. Christopher Cox- October, 2014
- An Overview of Rainwater Harvesting Initiatives in Agriculture – L.M Fletcher-Paul – FAO
- GWP-C Rainwater Harvesting initiatives and the GWP-C Water Climate and Development Programme(WACDEP) – Natalie Boodram
- The U.S. Virgin Islands Water Harvesting Experience – Henry H. Smith
- Rainwater Harvesting in the Mediterranean Islands: cases and lessons learned – Konstantina Toli
- Rainwater harversting projects in Central America – Marta Cecilia Estrada and Rhona Díaz
- Rainwater Harvesting in the Amazon – (GPAC Amazon)
- Achieving Development Resilient to Climate Change:A Sourcebook for the Caribbean Water Sector – GWP-C- 2014
- Water Security and Climate Resilient Development – Technical Background Document AMCOW – 2012
- South-South Learning Event on Water Security and Climate Resilient Development Collaboration between Global Water Partnership Africa and Caribbean Regions – GWP-C and GWP – Africa